Switching Between Killstreak Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching Between Killstreak Rewards

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I have Spy Plane, SAM and Sentry. I get 6 kills without using any of the items. Two scenarios:

How do I use Spy Plane without deploying a drop marker for the SAM or Sentry?

I have Spy Plane and collected my SAM and Sentry. Can I choose the order which I deploy each one?

Re: Switching Between Killstreak Rewards

I did a quick search with Google and found quite a few posts that are similar to yours. From what I have read, no, you cannot choose which kill streak reward you use first. You are forced to use your newest reward first.

Again, it would seem that the brain trust that is Activi$ion and Failarch never play the games that they make. I am betting they only play My Little Pony Adventures or some such.

sigpic

Comment

I kinda like the way it currently is. Stacking them so you use them last in first out, on one key, keeps things pretty simple.

It might be nice if they at least showed the next three steaks that using your steak key will preform but, to be honest, I'm so thrilled that they no longer overwrite each other, as in cod 4, that I'm not going to worry about small details like this.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Bah. If I wanted simple, I would own a console that uses a controller with only 12 buttons.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mindkill View Post

Again, it would seem that the brain trust that is Activi$ion and Failarch never play the games that they make. I am betting they only play My Little Pony Adventures or some such.
          I kinda like that game
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Ha ha, just noticed I got a little sidetracked and started talking about steaks last post, instead of streaks.

Mmm, steak.

I love swype :)

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Originally posted by Balfa View Post
              I kinda like the way it currently is. Stacking them so you use them last in first out, on one key, keeps things pretty simple.

It might be nice if they at least showed the next three steaks that using your steak key will preform but, to be honest, I'm so thrilled that they no longer overwrite each other, as in cod 4, that I'm not going to worry about small details like this.
              I don't like it. I'm in enemy territory going for the flag. I want my Spy Plane to give me an idea of who may be around. Wait, I have to mark my Sentry and SAM turret first. It would also be nice to use Spy Plane before I napalm or carpet bomb. A simple option would be using the weapon change button to cycle through your killstreak rewards AFTER you initially bring them out.

Comment

I usually use my spy plane from the moment I acquire it. It helps me to know the enemies' location (assuming they don't use Ghost), and then move onto the other kill streaks, assuming I don't die :)

Comment

Problem with that is that spy plane is a very popular perk. Much of the time when I earn one, there's already one in the air, so you'd ber wasting it to use it straight away

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Another argument would be for Anti-Spy Plane. You want to use that when the enemy puts one up, not necessarily as soon as you have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Balfa View Post
                      Problem with that is that spy plane is a very popular perk. Much of the time when I earn one, there's already one in the air, so you'd ber wasting it to use it straight away
                      That's how I see it, so lately, I have been enjoying using the counter spy-plane instantly. It's great.

Comment

It couldn't have been too hard to have a small killstreak menu pop up. Hit 6 and the menu pops up, select kill streak. or hit 6 carepack smoke comes up in your hand..hit six again while holding that..it moves on to the next streak.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X