David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar writes about ver. 1.06

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar writes about ver. 1.06

I was browsing the Call of Duty Boards and stumbled across this.

sigpic

Re: David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar writes about ver. 1.06

Originally posted by Vahn
    We are considering giving full kill credit to the guy who drops someone in Second Chance and Assist credit for someone who finishes them off.
    Probably the best change that's been mentioned in there. Except for that detail second chance seems fine as it is to me. Just keep shooting until you see points.

The possible RC-XD nerf might also be a good thing. If nothing else it could force some players to start running spy plane or other higher killstreaks.

Good find Mindkill

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

they wanna mess with the AK74U.....figures, I just started using it.
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Yep, always mess with the weapon everyone uses most. So people try other weapons. Well, I don't want to use another weapon, I enjoy the AK74, mostly because the iron sights the best.

Comment

As far as I read, they are not changing the weapon, they are changing an attachment for that weapon.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mindkill View Post
            As far as I read, they are not changing the weapon, they are changing an attachment for that weapon.
            See below

Originally posted by Vahn
            We think the AK74U grip variant re-center speed is too quick. Although the tuning in line with other grip variant weapons, the gun itself has a very perfectible kick and other attributes or attachments that make it a popular weapon to use. We have slightly de-tuned the AK74u grip for version 1.06.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Yeah I don't know why full kill credit was never given to the person taking down someone with second chance/last stand. That seemed like something they should have changed 3 CODs ago. Better late than never. As far as the 'invulnerability period' of 0.5 seconds being in the game since MW1, why are so many people crying about this perk now? I have no problem with the perk whatsoever. Just follow through and make sure they're dead. Rarely have I been killed in a 1v1 firefight with someone who has second chance.

Why exactly are they evaluating the RC-XD? I don't see too many people complaining about it. Is it overpowered, underpowered? I think it's fine as a 3 kill reward. I never seem to kill more than 1 person with it. Plus it's fairly easy to shoot down given enough room in front of you.

Comment

Originally posted by jmaker View Post
                Why exactly are they evaluating the RC-XD? I don't see too many people complaining about it. Is it overpowered, underpowered? I think it's fine as a 3 kill reward. I never seem to kill more than 1 person with it. Plus it's fairly easy to shoot down given enough room in front of you.
                That is where i disagree with the RC-XD. I find it really hard to shoot the danged thing and by the time you can hit it, its already at you feat. Pluss there is a huge kill radius with that thing in hardcore which makes it over powerful as a 3 kill streak. it should have been like 4 or 5 kill streak.
                |TG|badbest321

::

Comment

Definitely 5 or above. I've not been playing long and I already dread the sound of a little RC car coming my way. Lord help me if the neighbor kids bust out theirs anytime soon, I'll be running for cover.

Comment

Originally posted by KillDaddy View Post
                    Lord help me if the neighbor kids bust out theirs anytime soon, I'll be running for cover.
                    HA! Laughing just thinking about their little faces as you empty an entire clip into then dive on top of it, sobbing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Po View Post
                      HA! Laughing just thinking about their little faces as you empty an entire clip into then dive on top of it, sobbing.
                      ROFL!!!! great visual
                      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I used to hate hearing an enemy RC was nearby. Now, however, I enjoy it because I know I am about to kill someone's killstreak reward.

Comment

I am usually good at taking down other peoples RC cars. And I can usually evade any incoming fire. Most of the time if they do shoot it, it is too close and still kills them. I think the RC car is given a bad rep. Sometime I use it as a recon tool. And in CTF I use it to take down the enemy flag carrier.
                          Last edited by Hawks_Lead; 01-10-2011, 01:55 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

They probably do need to slow them down a bit. If it was real life, you'd be flipping them every 10 ft or so at the speed they. Rc cars, in jungles? Really?

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X