No announcement yet.

Curious about this title...advice?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious about this title...advice?

I just received a free copy on 360 but would usually prefer the generally better gaming experience on pc. Do you think its worth getting the pc version or should I just skip this one and play through the 360 version and have a little fun with the single player?

I usually play the BF games on TG these days but ended up doing the COD:MW titles on my 360 but usually just the single player, the console multiplayer is lacking in comparison of course! :)
    Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog MAXIMUS VIII FORMULA/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/SOUND BLASTER ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 PRO x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/Oculus CV1
    Studio PC: I7-6800K/ASUS X99 A-II/ASUS GeForce GT 710/Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM650i/Asus VE276Q 27" x2/RME Babyface Pro/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Western Digital (Black) 4TB x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/

Re: Curious about this title...advice?

Hey thanks for checking us out. Well it depends on what kind of game play you like. At the moment Call of duty Black Ops it more of a twitch shooter then a slow paced game like PR. It all depends on what you like, I find it fun because I'm a more of a twitch gamer and cant stand in the same place for more then 30 seconds. As I said before, its up to your personal preference. If ya want i could probably post up some game play for you.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed