So how's this going?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how's this going?

I was curious as to how BOps is doing at the moment, now that some some of the initial rush has died down. How many people are still playing and how often? Does this look like a long term title or was (is?) it a flash in the pan?

Any answers are appreciated :).
    Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Re: So how's this going?

Once we get the server started, say 4 people or so, it fills up quickly. We seem to have a decent batch of regulars and repeat visitors. As for actual TG'rs and TS3 users, we probably have between 10 and 20, though realistically you only see about 5-12 on at a time.

Activity has been slacking off a bit recently, but we're trying to fix that by getting a weekly TG scrim going. The first one will probably be on Thursday at 9pm EST assuming people show up.

Also, activity might pick up once Treyarch releases the PC mod tools. Though to be honest, I don't think that'll happen until the middle or end of this year, once Activision makes their customary truckloads of cash off of the $15 map packs (money grubbing jerks).

Anyway, I wouldn't call it a flash in the pan but it's not as long run yet as some titles. There's still activity, its just a matter of keeping that activity rolling.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Re: So how's this going?

Originally posted by TheLancerMancer View Post
      Once we get the server started, say 4 people or so, it fills up quickly. We seem to have a decent batch of regulars and repeat visitors. As for actual TG'rs and TS3 users, we probably have between 10 and 20, though realistically you only see about 5-12 on at a time.

Activity has been slacking off a bit recently, but we're trying to fix that by getting a weekly TG scrim going. The first one will probably be on Thursday at 9pm EST assuming people show up.

Also, activity might pick up once Treyarch releases the PC mod tools. Though to be honest, I don't think that'll happen until the middle or end of this year, once Activision makes their customary truckloads of cash off of the $15 map packs (money grubbing jerks).

Anyway, I wouldn't call it a flash in the pan but it's not as long run yet as some titles. There's still activity, its just a matter of keeping that activity rolling.
      Sounds interesting, especially the mod tools....I'm interested to see what mods people will make out of this game.

Thanks for the response, I'm thinking about getting this but still unsure...
      Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X