Black Ops Captains Match - Friday 2/16/11 9pm EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Ops Captains Match - Friday 2/16/11 9pm EST

Okay, lets give this thing a test run. If nothing else it'll be a solid test of the tweaked Server 2 settings. We may try to do a captains match every week or every other week(?) depending on how this one goes.

Date/Time: Friday February 18th 2011 at 9pm EST
    Server 2 (Unranked) IP: 173.199.101.209
    Mixed Mode, Tweaked/Extended gamemode settings

Just to set some simple groundrules for these things:
    • Remember use your in game comms when playing the match. If you frequently mix up your TS and BO comms keys I'd recommend binding your TS to a different key or muting your mic for the round.
    • When your team captain is going over strategy before the round stay near him, hold your fire, and don't tease or impede the other team.
    • TS3 should only be used during the match by admins or the team captains when there is a matter that requires attention. There will be plenty of time to congratulate and joke after the round ends.

Lets have some TG on TG fun guys. See you there :D

////////////EDIT//////////

Typo: Please note that this is for Friday the 18th. My bad.
    Last edited by TheLancerMancer; 02-16-2011, 02:57 PM.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Re: Black Ops Captains Match - Friday 2/16/11 9pm EST

I'll be there.

On a side note... Feb 16th is a Wednesday, today actually. This coming Friday is the 18th.

sigpic

Comment

Fridays are tough so I may or may not be there. It may also be nice to have potential maps and modes discussed beforehand. This way non-prestigers, such as myself, could adequately prepare my player slots.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindkill View Post
        I'll be there.

On a side note... Feb 16th is a Wednesday, today actually. This coming Friday is the 18th.
        Whoops. My fault. I looked at my taskbar and didn't think to add 2 days when I was typing this :P Can and admin change the title please?

Also, we could do pretty much mode but I think the top two would be Domination or CTF

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

I don't think I'll be able to make it :(

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Looks like I have a pretty good chance of being there.

Comment

I will be around if anyone wants me :) I love to play!

Comment

A friendly reminder. Captains match is tonight at 9pm EST on Server 2. I'd guess we'll take volunteers to be captains prior to match time.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X