Thank you all!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you all!!!

Guys I want to say thank you all for coming out and playing tonight! You guys rocked the house. For those that didn't here we setup a Scrim with the Tactical Brotherhood Forum. It has been in the works for weeeeeks now. All of the following players need a pat on the back for their outstanding performance in winning this Scrim

Mindkill
    Drona
    The Po
    Wookiie
    Size12.5
    BadBest
    Lancer
    Birdie
    UndeadForce
    Venman
    Thank you all for making this some great rounds and hope to do it again soon.
    Later Sledge

Re: Thank you all!!!

Yup no prob they were great games guys!
    |TG|badbest321

::

Comment

Really well played guys and thanks a ton for bringing me on board late in the works Sledge.

I really have to emphasize how good the comms were on the team. For as few scrims as I've seen done in the TG CoD division, the communication was the pinnacle that all players should strive for. Call-outs were short and effective, last minute plan changes were to the point and quick. All in all just wonderfully done.

Here's to some more of these in the future!

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Agreed! Very good games. Can't wait for the next one!

sigpic

Comment

No problem Lancer. It was great having you on board. I agree the comms lastnight were what makes TG one of the best places on the web to be.

I also forgot to say Thank you to Popeye from Tactical Brotherhood! Without his help this never would have happened.

Comment

good bunch of guys to play with, would really like to see them filling up slots in our servers :)
            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Here are the results from last night.

Map 1 Array TG players 11 Vs TB players 10 1st place The Po with 10 and 1 Game score 4-0
              Map 2 Cracked TG players 11 Vs TB 11 1st place The Po with 10 and 2 Game score 4-2
              Map 3 Array TG players 11 Vs TB 11 1st place Drona with 7 and 3 Game score 4-0
              Map 4 Cracked TG players 10 Vs TB 10 1st place Birdie with 7 and 4 Game score 4-2

Nice job guys

Comment

Yeah, and thanks again Sledge. It was a friggin' blast and I'd love to do it again (especially if I was to actually practice and play the game more often which I will).

It's pretty interesting that the map we picked, we never lost. And the map they picked they did much better on. Props to the TB guys for putting up a good fight though and suggesting to go another two maps. And BTW... I think PO was cheating....lol.

Comment

LOL, whatever!

Good job to everyone, it was great fun. I miss the organized competition..i hope we do more! It does a body good!

Comment

I just sent the participants names on to Ribbons as this event is eligible for the TG Campaign Ribbon. I'll let folks know when it's official.

Thanks to everyone and in particular, Sledge for his organizing of the event and Venman, a late addition who stepped up and helped with the squad leading and round planning. Great job everyone!

Comment

Sweet deal Drona, you guys deserver some ribbons for the way you all performed. And it was my pleasure to pull it together. Communication was a pain at times but it was well worth it. Venman did a great job with the planning on Array for sure and it showed in the game play.

They are already asking what maps we would like to play next time. That tells me that they enjoyed it as much as we did. That or they are ready to even the score. :) I will start a thread for the next scrim in the public forum. Then we can get the 12 vs 12 going.

Comment

For the next one, Nuketown S&D anybody?

Joking of course ;)

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X