Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double XP this Weekend (March 4-7)

http://www.callofduty.com/intel/447

The good news, another double experience weekend this weekend on all platforms.

The bad news, I just resolved to stop prestiging until the next 2x XP weekend. Craaaaaaaaaaaaap. Guess I'll be going all the way after all....

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Re: Double XP this Weekend (March 4-7)

Hmm.. I may have to take advantage of this and see if I can get my prestige done.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah I decided to stop after one. I played with a guy lastnight that has finished and has 10 of the $500K gold guns already. He is either very good or has no life or both! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SledgeHammer View Post
        Yeah I decided to stop after one. I played with a guy lastnight that has finished and has 10 of the $500K gold guns already. He is either very good or has no life or both! LOL
        Or he plays on a "Rank Up" server.

Nancies.

sigpic

Comment

Man it is tempting but six slots is all I really need
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Don't do it, Ven! These crazy fools suggested I take the opportunity to prestige last time they had a double-xp weekend. I played a total of about 30 minutes of BO that weekend, and I got to like level 11.

I wish I'd just kept my pro perks :/

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Originally posted by Balfa View Post
              I wish I'd just kept my pro perks :/
              Exactly. Some of those take long enough to get.

Comment

dang it, almost done with prestige rank 1, and rank 2 doesnt open up another custom slot. what to do what to do....

Comment

Tera, if you have more than, say five or six pro perks unlocked, stay. Otherwise, prestige :)

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Bah, most of the pro perks are easy enough to get. Heck, I never look to see whats required.. I just unlock them "naturally". The only one I hate to lose when I prestige is Ghost Pro.

I prestige because it gives me a goal and extra custom slots. Do I need the extra slots? Not really but, they're nice to have. Not to mention getting kind of excited when I see the "Rank Up" message or unlocking this or that. Although, I think this will be the last prestige I do.. for at least a while.

sigpic

Comment

rank 47 (or so) and I only have one pro perk. I'm such a perma-noob. :P but yeah... I htink Balfa, you've talked me into it.

And MK, I agree about prestiging being a goal, a reason to play the game.. which kinda doesnt bode well for BO's longevity.

Comment

Originally posted by teratoma View Post
                        ...snip...

which kinda doesnt bode well for BO's longevity.
                        I agree. Unless Failarch and Activi$ion release the mod tools to the PC community.

sigpic

Comment

or until we can start spending cod cash on real life products like hats, jackets... ummm jet skies!

Comment

well, not too bad for a weekend of work. on Friday after about an hour of playing I filled out my lvl 50 and prestiged. And today I am (I think) lvl 38. Whats more, I am happy with the kits Im running. It shouldnt be too long before I max out again.

anyways, I had a blast this weekend playing mostly on the TG server and hanging out in TS with all the familiar name and voices. Thanks again for the good games. :)

Comment

Yeah, good games, tera. Glad to have you around. I started the weekend on level 14 and I think I'm like 44 now?

And I got my pro back on ninja, sleight, light, hardened, hacker, and almost have steady and ghost :)

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X