need more admins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need more admins

we need more admins for black ops, we been having alot of non tg players join our server and been disrespecting other people including tg members, when we ask them nicely not to spawn camp and play the objectives and in return they spit in our faces and say some mean comments toward us and we dont have an admin on. I will be giving the person's name to our admins so if he shows up they can keep an eye on his name making sure he doesnt disrespect of spawn camp. but i would like to request if we can get more admins on or have some of the active players become one for the server.

Re: need more admins

Sorry I wasn't available when you all needed me. Had dinner late tonight.

Also, if you need an admin, check the CoD Admin channel or the Dirt2 TS channel. If I'm on and not in the server, that's where you'll find me. You can also contact me via the Steam Friends list or X-fire. Please don't hesitate to get a hold of me if there is a problem.

I have also posted the info that you sent me into the admin forums. So, if we see that guy, he will be taken care of.

sigpic

Comment

Re: need more admins

Vita,

Sorry you are having problems with the pubbies. We have tried to add admins that will cover the full range of game time on the server. Some days there is just not an admin on. If you can give us a time frame that this is happening we will gladly look into the problem and see if it warrants trying to recruit someone to be and admin that will be on regularly during that time frame. Also don't forget to use the Contact an Admin forum. http://www.tacticalgamer.com/call-duty-contact-admin/ This was put in place so that members can post problems if there is no admin in game or on TS. We all try to keep a check on this forum even if we are not in game or TS. Then we can at least pop into TS and assess the situation and take the necessary action to defuse the problem. Please make a post there with the name of the person in question and we will keep a look out for him/her in game as well.
      Thanks Sledge

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X