Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trolling for Ideas

Hey all,

Maybe this is just me but, I feel that in spite of the limitations imposed upon us by the game developer and/or publisher of Black Ops (ie. crappy spawns, almost no config choice for a ranked server, etc.), there is more we can do with this title. More things that we can do to increase it's popularity here at Tactical Gamer.

So, with that in mind, I am turning to you, the community, for your ideas. I would like to know what would get you excited? What would get you to try and pull all of your friends from their games of choice to play Black Ops instead? Would passworded server nights do it? How about a contest of some sort? Server settings or map/game mode rotation? Migrating to Server 2? If you have an idea, post it! I want to hear from you! All ideas and suggestions are welcome, no matter how big or small!

sigpic

I usually don't get on until late, so I don't often have the opportunity to seed, but I've resolved that ant time that opportunity presents itself, I'll be seeding server 2. I think that's as good a place to start as any. Drona spent all that effort tuning it just the way we want it, and it sits empty.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Re: Trolling for Ideas

I would say that more scrims and captains matches would do it for me. The ideal (to me) would be a scrim, match, or event every week or every other week. And of course we can tweak gamemode settings, run specific modes, etc.

Bottom line for me is more events/matches. Make it so.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

I enjoy planned events/times. I also think it would be neat to have a 4 a side tourney (given enough people signed up). Throw all names into a hat and draw teams. Bracket style play. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by CouponClippr View Post
          I enjoy planned events/times. I also think it would be neat to have a 4 a side tourney (given enough people signed up). Throw all names into a hat and draw teams. Bracket style play. Just a thought.
          I am really liking the idea of a bracket tournament. Combined with an idea from Sledge in the 88th forums, it just might be that spark I'm looking for.

Keep your eyes peeled on the Black Ops forums for news.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mindkill View Post
            I am really liking the idea of a bracket tournament. Combined with an idea from Sledge in the 88th forums, it just might be that spark I'm looking for.

Bracket Tourny?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Originally posted by TheLancerMancer View Post
              Bracket Tourny?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
              Originally posted by Mindkill View Post
              ;)

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...