Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain's Match, Friday March 11th 9pm Eastern, signup thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain's Match, Friday March 11th 9pm Eastern, signup thread!

Well, we have 11 players showing interest in the other thread so, might as well get this scheduled. I am giving this a week to see if we can get a few more sign-ups. Even if your name is already on the Players List, re-signup in this thread so that we can have an easy and accurate count.

Since it's been awhile since our last Captains Match, I can't really remember how things were done. So, I am going to allow the Captains to choose the game mode and map(s). If the Captains so choose, they can run the same game mode and maps. At the beginning of each map, each Captain will have one round of planning and walk through with his team. After the round of planning expires, the map will be fast-restarted and it will be game on.

Also, be sure to keep an eye on your teammates and how they perform during the match. If you see any worthy candidates, be sure and Submit a nomination for a Ribbon. bb has written a good guide to help you write up the nomination and a list of Ribbons to choose from.

Server IP: Server 2 173.199.101.209
    Password: TBD

Captain 1: Balfa (S&D on Havana)
    Captain 2: LancerCaptain (DOM on Summit)

==Player List==
    Mindkill
    Balfa
    Lancer
    Drona
    Coupon clipper
    teratoma
    Ven
    Toddshooter
    bbest321
    The Po
    ARM
    Vinman13
    xsoldier1007
    Wookiie
    UndeadForce

==Standby List==
    ????
    Last edited by P.Drona; 03-11-2011, 10:04 AM. Reason: Added players to roster/Updated captains and gametypes

sigpic

Balfa in. was hoping it'd be today, but next week will have to do :)

I'll pick havana s&d.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Re: Captain's Match, Friday March 11th 9pm Eastern, signup thread!

CouponClippr.

teratoma - Please pick something other than S&D....please.

Comment

I should be able to play, but I dont wanna captain. thanks anyways. :)

Comment

I should be there

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Im in! wait... ill be in the dominican republic...
              |TG|badbest321

::

Comment

And? Drona's a much more remote location than that and he plays :)

[Spartan 9]

Comment

If i can make it ill be there.
                  sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

I want in so i can pwn badbest all night long

Comment

Count me in...............if i don't get roster change

Only the dead have seen the end of war

Plato

Comment

Good to see a few more sign ups but, as they say of Irish families and orphanages*, there's always room for more!

Also, we need a volunteer for the 2nd Captains position. It's really not that difficult and it's pretty fun. Hell, I hate being a squad leader or Captain and I had a pretty good time when I played as the head honcho. Leading gives you a new and deeper understanding of the map and your fellow players. Give it a try, you might be surprised!

* Quote of William Christopher's character, Father Mulcahey in M*A*S*H*, so please refrain from calling me racist or a baby-hater.. even though I do hate babies. :madsmile:

sigpic

Comment

I could be a team captain if you need me to. There's a slight chance that I might not be there however so if I don't show or post that I can't there should be a backup captain ready.

Also, MK's a racist and a baby hater ;)

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

I should be there...if theres room for me I'm in
                            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Good deal Lancer!

Pick a map and gametype for your team please.

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X