Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video proof that Treyarch's spawn system FAILS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video proof that Treyarch's spawn system FAILS!

This is just stupid.

sigpic

Re: Video proof that Treyarch's spawn system FAILS!

I understand your point....but being demolition and he is clearly not playing the objective he would be kicked very quickly in our server.
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Ban the key across every server in the world

Only the dead have seen the end of war

Plato

Comment

I had to remove the COD shortcut from my desktop cause every time I saw it I felt like my wallet had been pickpocketed.

Comment

USAF I will say it again...it's who and where you play that makes any game enjoyable. I wouldn't base your opinion on playing pubbie servers with no admins or rules. Give us a try....you may be surprised. I wish I could put a sign on our servers when you joi them that say "TG...It's different here" because it truly is. We do not give a flying rats butt about KD, kill streaks, or anything else related to the lone wolf mentality. We do care about communication with the team, solid tactics, and achieving the goal using the ENTIRE team.
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Well put Ven!

Comment

USAF I will say it again...it's who and where you play that makes any game enjoyable. I wouldn't base your opinion on playing pubbie servers with no admins or rules. Give us a try....you may be surprised. I wish I could put a sign on our servers when you joi them that say "TG...It's different here" because it truly is. We do not give a flying rats butt about KD, kill streaks, or anything else related to the lone wolf mentality. We do care about communication with the team, solid tactics, and achieving the goal using the ENTIRE team.
              Well if this is what you believe then I'll join you sometimeand thank you personaly for your kind offer.

Comment

Your welcome to join any time. We usually have admins on at all times when the server is populated.

TacticalGamerSRV1 - IP Address: 173.199.101.109

Playlist: Hardcore Mixed Modes

TacticalGamerSRV2 - IP Address: 173.199.101.209

Playlist: Hardcore custom mixed mode.

Comment

Notice its on a console.
                  sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X