Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another great trailer video

http://www.callofduty.com/hub

Should be good for another 5 million sales.

Now Treyarch has them singing to each other. Very catchy!

Re: Another great trailer video

I wouldn't worry too much about it. The only people that are going to buy it are the consolers and the casual PC gamers.

Have you tried any of the Tweaks I linked you to in your other thread? Let's get your game working so you can test your preconceptions on a TG server. ;)
    Last edited by Mindkill; 03-12-2011, 09:18 PM. Reason: added a winking smiley

sigpic

Comment

I really liked it, thanks for bringing that vid to my attention :)

Comment

No, but I did discover my keymap problem, or at least part of it, must be linked to my Logitech gameing software. Yesterday it lost a BC2 profile on me, and now when I make a profile I have to export it to a separate folder.

Regarding Black OPs I just dont like the game. In fact I decided Im not even going to buy the First Strike package should it ever come out on PC. Im going to write the game off and prepare for this years IL2 Cliffs of Dover, Battlefield-3, and maybe Red Orchestra. I now have a box to play games such as these full tilt and am going to go for it. I also have two of the Arma games Im going to spend more time with.

Originally posted by Mindkill View Post
        I wouldn't worry too much about it. The only people that are going to buy it are the consolers and the casual PC gamers.

Have you tried any of the Tweaks I linked you to in your other thread? Let's get your game working so you can test your preconceptions on a TG server. ;)

Comment

I see.

Well, have fun in your games of choice!

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse