Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain's Match, Friday March 18th or 25th 9pm Eastern, signup thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain's Match, Friday March 18th or 25th 9pm Eastern, signup thread!

Well, this is how we are going to do this. If we get at least 10 sign ups by the 17th, we will have the match this Friday. If we don't, the following Friday will be the day.

Again, I would like to remind everyone to keep an eye out for Ribbon worthy actions and get those nominations in.

Server IP: Server 2 173.199.101.209
    Password: TBD

Captain 1: badbest321
    Map: Jungle - Domination

Captain 2: The Po

==Player List==
    Mindkill
    Po
    TheLancerMancer
    teratoma
    badbest321
    Drona
    Gijoe
    Vita158
    Vinman13
    Last edited by P.Drona; 03-17-2011, 12:30 PM.

sigpic

I can make either or both.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Re: Captain's Match, Friday March 18th or 25th 9pm Eastern, signup thread!

You have me down..but i affirm that i can make either date.

Comment

Put me down for this Friday. I won't know for sure what I'm doing till the roll call anyways but I'll try to stay free. The life of a teenager, so unscheduled.
        sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I can be at either one, or both.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Im up for both.

Comment

I'm up for both and I'll captain too!
              |TG|badbest321

::

Comment

Both please.

Comment

Looks to be shaping up pretty nicely! Be sure to tell everyone in TS or on the BO server to get their butts in here and sign up! I will also be sending out an announcement via the TG CoD BO group in order to drum up more interest.

bb, please pick a game mode and map you would like to play. I am currently working with Drona on ways to deal with a tie like we had on the last Capt's Match. I know we will be having a tie breaker round (if needed), I'm just not sure who will be picking the particulars. If anyone has suggestions, I am more than willing to listen to the community and add those ideas to what Drona and I come up with.

By the way, would anyone that's signed up so far like to take the 2nd Captains position? Po, you had expressed some interested in the previous thread.. you still up for it?

sigpic

Comment

Well one way is before the match you or someone decides the/gametype. Or one side picks a map and the other picks the gametype. I'll go with jungle, domination.
                    |TG|badbest321

::

Comment

Sorry can't make either match (I'm away with work)

Only the dead have seen the end of war

Plato

Comment

Sure i'd love to captain a squad. Let me think on game type. I'd like to say CTF on something..but we TGers are so good at Defense we tend to have a nasty stalemate the whole match.

Comment

Idea for ties: let them be ties! Really, you americans and your fear of not having a clear loser :)

[Spartan 9]

Comment

i'm game.

Comment

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
                              Put me down for this Friday. I won't know for sure what I'm doing till the roll call anyways but I'll try to stay free. The life of a teenager, so unscheduled.
                              yeah....I really feel for ya kid. With your ability to change plans and do what you want at the drop of a dime...poor GI
                              "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X