Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain's Match, Friday March 18th or 25th 9pm Eastern, signup thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Captain's Match, Friday March 18th or 25th 9pm Eastern, signup thread!

You signing up Ven? *wink wink, nudge nudge*

sigpic

Comment

Ill be there. Tentatively
      sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Need one more player to get this off the ground on the 18th!

sigpic

Comment

Po I will make sure it's not that way lol.
          |TG|badbest321

::

Comment

I'm not 100% sure but man I am going try guys.....at this point it's as specific as I can be
            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Count me in!
              "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
              "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Comment

Well, we should have enough to run a 5v5 tonight. If everyone shows up in TS before 9pm, we can migrate to Server 2 and get it on.

Po, any idea on what map and game mode you are wanting to do?

sigpic

Comment

UndeadForce is in. hope it not to late to sign up
                  When there is no more room left in hell the dead shall walk the earth. - Dawn of the Dead
                  sigpic

Comment

Can't make it
                    sigpic

Comment

CTF - Villa

Comment

Great games guys, as mediator said before, probably one of the best games that i have played on black ops!
                        |TG|badbest321

::

Comment

Yep thanks to everyone. and special thanks to my team for putting up with a first time captain. A lot to learn from for me, but definitely a lot of fun and can't wait to do it again. I needed to make better in game adjustments but i'll get there! Reviewing the film now, <evil laugh> I will learn each of your weaknesses and...oh crap..what are they doing in that upstairs bedroom? Wow you really were bored on defense!

Comment

Good games. Our team's defense was solid on Villa.

Comment

Originally posted by The Po View Post
                              I will learn each of your weaknesses and...oh crap..what are they doing in that upstairs bedroom? Wow you really were bored on defense!
                              :D Good games everyone

A little thing I should point out though, I was in a group for Day of Defeat Source for 2 and a half years and we did captains matches along this same basic structure as TG every week. We had a rule that when its strat time you must maintain fire discipline. Don't fire your weapon when your captain is walking through the strategy. Sometimes misfires happen and thats okay, but firing off entire mags when the captain is trying to relay instructions is not. It gets very hard to hear and it gives the impression that you don't care about the match. We started enforcing this in my old group, and lo and behold, strategy time went FAR more efficiently and quickly than ever before. Not naming any names as I think all of us are guilty of it.

Just wanted to point that out. It worked wonders in my old DoD group, and I think it ought to be applied here. I didn't notice it so much at the Lancer vs Balfa match but it was very noticeable last night.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

I agree Lancer, good point and I'm guilty as well. It was a very long and crazy planning process last night with all the people leaving to switch kits and connection issues. People were getting eager to play. I promise myself to hold fire in the future.

It was fun but, I still don't have the aiming I use to. Many times I was firing and was not even close. Like they say, practice makes perfect.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X