Sniper Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Games

Do any of you guys know of any good Sniper games? I played a few back a few years ago the were aweful! Anyone got any suggestions?

There is a newer one that came out on steam a few months ago, can't remember the name but it should be easy to find.
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Re: Sniper Games

Sniper Ghost Warrior. I've heard that its good but I never played it. I think its on steam for $30 or somewhere around that

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

I really like the sniper mission in COD4 and MW2. Would love to find something like those but that was the whole way through. I will look it up thanks.

Comment

sniper ghost warrior is something to stay away from. check out the steam forums for more.

steam

and I forgot, I actually made a tread about the game before release

link make sure to read the last post of the thread where I outline some of the problems.

Comment

Thanks teratoma

Comment

no prob

Comment

If you want a challenge, Try Sniper Elite. Probably the hardest sniper game around ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Dredge,

Thanks for the info. I looked at some screen shots on Game Spot and it doesn't look like the game has very good graphics. Is that just the screen shots or is it really that bad?
                  http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/de...ow%3Bthumb%3B1

I do want a challenge but I would like for the graphics to be at least on the level of COD4. I know I am asking for alot here but a man can dream. LOL
                  Thanks Sledge

Comment

Those are screens of a game called Deadly Dozen.

The screens you are looking for are here.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks MK. I saw them too. I guess as I went throught them hitting next I went to another game. The graphics there still are kinda lacking.

Comment

There was a really promising WWII source engine mod called Sniper Division in development but like most truly promising mod projects out there it....died........

T_T

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

The graphics are so so, but its such a great game you forget it in about 10 seconds :)

HD Gameplay

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Looks like you could play that Deadly Dozen on a 486 computer. LOL!
                            "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
                            "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X