My lack of time here and Storm8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My lack of time here and Storm8

Sorry for spamming something that has nothing to do with COD but I would rather post this for the people I know to see. The reason I don't play as much as I would like to is I just got this a few weeks ago:

I rebuilt the master cyclinders, redid some wiring and added a few extras to it. I'm in the process of polishing the aluminum now.... what a long process. It's a 1979 yamaha xs1100 special. My dad had one of these when I was growing up and I've always wanted one. The fastest production bike made in 1979. Mines running 100hp. 1/4 mile in 11.9 seconds. 52mph in first gear. This thing is hella fun to ride, really comfortable and corners like a bus. Not really made for the track.

And is there anyone of you that plays Storm8 games on your phones (android and iphone)? I could use some more alliance/clan members.

Re: My lack of time here and Storm8

Size I have a 78 Yamaha 650 twin. I have had it for about 14 years. I have been thinking about making a Bobber out of but then I think about mounting it on a Golf cart just for fun. LOL

Comment

Nice bike Size!

sigpic

Comment

Sledge.... do it. Make a bobber! I love the cafe style bikes. I don't care so much for the full fairing touring and crotch rocket bikes (even though I've owned a couple before). I really dig the naked bikes. I will only put my windscreen on if I go on trips more than 40-50 miles or so. Do it Sledgey!!!

MK... Thanks man. I'm loving this thing right now. Just wish I had a bottomless wallet to make it flawless. Someday maybe, keeping the fingers crossed and buying a lottery ticket every other week...lol.

Comment

I think about it once in a while but then some moron will pull out in from of me in my Blazing yellow 4 door 4X4 F-250. Then I change my mind and think about building the golf cart again. I found the bobber kits for $230.

Size let me know if you need some parts and I can look around here for them. There is a good bit of those bikes in this area. My old man had one that looked just like that one when I was in high school.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X