Patch issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch issues

Folks have been reporting that our servers have been unstable since the new patch was applied on Friday. We're not alone. A number of folks are having issues with their servers crashing. I'll give you an update when I hear more from GS or Trey.

Re: Patch issues

How was the server last night? Any crashes or weirdness?

Comment

I didn't play last night. The only server issue I've experienced since the patch haas been at the end of the round when it counts down to zero, instead of immediately changing map, it continues to count down for like another ten seconds before changing map.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Just the round end timer I think it what I experienced last night.
        "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
        "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Comment

We're still having problems with server 2 crashing. Some other server admins have reported that the rcon tool is to blame. Tonight, sometime after 8 pm eastern I'd like to get a few folks to join server 2 so we can test it with no rcon tools running. I'll hop on TS in the server 2 channel. If you can help out for a little bit with testing, it would be appreciated. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X