Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fate of Captain's Matches...

... is in your hands!

We need to stress test Server 2 with as many people as we can cram in there. We need some hot and heavy firefights, plenty of explosions, and lots bodies in the unranked server to test it's stability.

We will not be holding any Captain's Matches until we are certain that the server can handle it. So, instead of constantly asking me when the next Capt's Match is gonna be.. hop in and seed server 2!

p.s. We are aware of an issue where, when you attempt to join the server, you might get the infinite looping map loading screen. Not sure what is causing that and hopefully we can get a ticket submitted to the server provider soon to address it. The only known fix is to spam your ESC key, to get to the menu and then close the game. Fire it back up and you should be able to get in without issue.

sigpic

Re: The Fate of Captain's Matches...

what changes did we make to the config since the last captain's match?

Comment

I messaged Apophis on April 3rd and asked him to have GameServers do a clean install but I have not heard back yet.

For Server 2 settings, not much has been changed as far as settings go. Folks were saying that Demolition had too many rounds so the score limit is now 2. At MK's suggestion, based on his research, we added a command to the config to turn off democlient. Also, the scrolling messages have been disabled.

We've had good luck with the server this week but like MK says, we need to test it at capacity for at least an hour or so. If folks are around tonight, please make an effort to seed server 2. Thanks.

Comment

Like.. bump.. and stuff.

If you all don't want to stress test Server 2 to make sure it's stable, then I guess we just won't have any more Capt' Matches or scrims on that server.

Or.. is everyone waiting for a "scheduled" stress test? If thats the case... it's scheduled for tonight, starting after 7pm est.

sigpic

Comment

I'll be around MK.

Comment

I'll be in shortly
            |TG-88th| SkinnySpike

Comment

I think we got the server full a couple times and it seems stable. So, I will get another sign up thread started.

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X