Escalation Map Pack 2 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escalation Map Pack 2 Preview

I'm planning to download it. I know most of the crew here is anti pay to play DLC, but this one might be worth the investment. I was generally unimpressed with First Strike. The maps were well made but the flow didn't feel right. Escalation, from everything I've been hearing, might be of a higher caliber than the MW2 and First Strike DLC's were.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Re: Escalation Map Pack 2 Preview

<insert my usual rant here>

sigpic

Comment

Think about this ...
      No software is perfect and they started the business to make money, don't want them to make money, go back to playing Monopoly, Risk, etc.

You can spend $15 on...
      1. 20 pack of budlight - gone in a week
      2. 5th of cheap liquor - probably gone in a month
      3. buying lunch at McDonalds TWO times - gone in 15 minutes and your arse hurts for an hour
      4. going to a movie on Friday night - gas to get there and a 9.50 ticket; gone in 2 hours
      5. 4 maps, 2 of which are likely great and will be enjoyed for hundreds of hours with your TG buddies!
      |TG-88th| SkinnySpike

Comment

Originally posted by Skinnyspike View Post
        Think about this ...
        No software is perfect and they started the business to make money, don't want them to make money, go back to playing Monopoly, Risk, etc.

You can spend $15 on...
        1. 20 pack of budlight - gone in a week
        2. 5th of cheap liquor - probably gone in a month
        3. buying lunch at McDonalds TWO times - gone in 15 minutes and your arse hurts for an hour
        4. going to a movie on Friday night - gas to get there and a 9.50 ticket; gone in 2 hours
        5. 4 maps, 2 of which are likely great and will be enjoyed for hundreds of hours with your TG buddies!
        Well that puts it into perspective lol
        |TG|badbest321

::

Comment

I already have beer... And there is always the possibility of bigger and better things after the movie. I dont eat fast food. And i already get hours of fun with my TG buddies...

On top of that... if the map pack doesn't get put on the server, no fun anyway... Soooooo ehhrrrrmmmmmm yyyeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh..... that just about makes my mind up for me.

-Crazy
          |TG| CrazySob
          sigpic
          Wondering where I am? Look up and wait for the inevitable sound of 2000lbs of death and destruction that is about to ruin your day.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X