Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest in a TG DLC night?

Hi folks,

I'd like to see if there are enough folks that would be interested in a DLC map night on Server 2. I know of several players that have the maps but are disappointed that they can't play on a TG server.

Tentatively, let's schedule it for Tuesday, April 26, between 8 and 9 eastern for a start time. If that's not a good date/time, make an alternative suggestion.

We've already had the opinion thread on the DLC so please don't go off topic in here. I'll remove any posts that aren't related to signing up/expressing interest.

Only post if you ARE interested in trying a DLC night. We would set the rotation to DLC maps only to avoid issues with folks that don't have it being kicked.

What - Black Ops DLC night
    When - Tuesday, April 26 starting 8pm eastern
    Where - Server 2

Re: Interest in a TG DLC night?

If it happens I'll play it. They're good maps, but playing them with stupid, unfocused pubs makes me want to stab cute fuzzy animals in the face. Would be great to play some Kowloon the TG way.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Awesome idea Drona..! I be down wit 'dat! :)

Comment

Excellent idea, Drona. I'll be in.

Comment

I'm in.... and thank you for picking this up!
          |TG-88th| SkinnySpike

Comment

Aslong as work permits, I will be there. :) I would love to figure out some real tactics for some of these maps. (rather then the usual pubbie ...)
            |TG| CrazySob
            sigpic
            Wondering where I am? Look up and wait for the inevitable sound of 2000lbs of death and destruction that is about to ruin your day.

Comment

I would definitely play.
              sigpic

Comment

Cool beans. I'll set the maps up on server 2 for tomorrow night starting around 8pm eastern and we'll see if we can get some games going.

Comment

Ooops, I forgot I have commitments every tuesday, do you think we could move it to wednesdays?
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm game, but can only play that early (West coast) on Sat/Sun.
                    |TG|Melee
                    Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Sorry guys, gonna have to postpone this as far as setting a rotation goes. They can be set manually but I have been called away for an hour or 2. If there is another admin on, they can set whatever map and gametype folks want. The map names are

mp_discovery
                      mp_stadium
                      mp_berlinwall2
                      mp_kowloon

Sorry. I tried but for the life of me I could not get a rotation set up. Followed the directions exactly but nada.
                      Last edited by P.Drona; 04-26-2011, 08:18 PM.

Comment

I guess I should get it sometime... So that makes me interested. Btw on a side note, there was a berlin wall 1? Lol
                        |TG|badbest321

::

Comment

Originally posted by badbest321 View Post
                          I guess I should get it sometime... So that makes me interested. Btw on a side note, there was a berlin wall 1? Lol
                          I think there was one in development for the general release, but for various reasons it and several other maps got scrapped in favor of what we have now.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Last night playing the new maps on Server 2 ROCKED THE CASBA..!!!!!

Comment

The real life stuff took longer than expected so I missed out altogether on this. From Birdie's post it sounds like folks played the maps some. Any other after action reports or map impressions to share?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X