Server feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server feedback

I just thought it would be nice to come by and tell you I've had an awesome time gaming with you guys in your server, along with other servers where we meet. The reason I keep returning is that I like the idea of tactical gameplay, teamwork, and playing the objective, not just camping and racking up killstreaks for a good kdr. You run a no nonsense server and it fills itself up easily, as long as I see 2 ppl in there I know i'm more than willing to hop on and help populate it because i'm going to have a good experience in there. I wish there were more servers like yours out there. I don't like the bunny hopping rule, but accept that it is not "tactical", I find it a minor inconvenience and since I never really hop it's a very simple rule to follow anyways, only thing is I get upset when it happens to me and i'm not doing it lol. Moving on.

I recently have become employed again and will be working nights, during the time I currently spend gaming, so rather than just disappear and not say anything I thought I would share with you guys the awesome experience I have in your server. I will only have minimal playing time in the future but I know there are only 2 servers I've found out there that actually have great players, and yours is probably the better of those two. So I know where i'll be trying to play when I get the time.

Lastly, my 9 year old son will probably be spending some time on my account and I hope he doesn't find his way into your server because let's face it, at 9, he is anything but tactical. If he finds his way in there via my favorites and say, tk's without an apology or doesn't play the objective and doesn't respond, kick him, and you have my sincere apologies, temp ban if you have to, I know you will. I won't take it personal.

Sorry for the long post. Now for my last 3 days of gaming before I return to the workforce :)

-EcS- Creepy

Re: Server feedback

You rock Creepy. Maybe I'm jaded but when I see a thread named server feedback, I'm not expecting such kind words. Glad you enjoy the server. Congrats on hooking up some work.

Comment

Ditto Drona's thoughts.

Hopefully you will be able to get your twitch on, on your nights off!

sigpic

Comment

Always good to see you on the server mate, and same goes to any of the EcS crowd. Good luck with the job, thanks for the feedback, and hopefully we'll still see you around from time to time!

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Ditto on the rest ... please hurry back. Always a good time when you are on
          |TG-88th| SkinnySpike

Comment

That's some really awesome feedback. I'm not sure you should rule out your son's ability to play the objectives straight away. You never know! :)
            And if you do find yourself somehow banned or have any other issues, the contact an admin forum will help you out :)

Congrats on the job, and hopefully see you around from time to time :)

[Spartan 9]

Comment

thanks, Creepy. You are good people. I'm glad the job thing worked out for you. Hope to see ya on when you do get time!

Comment

Thats awesome man! Thanks for the great feedback!
                |TG|badbest321

::

Comment

Congrats on the job, and thanks for the feedback. You are welcome here anytime.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks on the feedback creepy! Were glad to have you in our servers. Come back anytime (hopefully all the time) :)
                    sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X