Double XP weekend May 6th - 10th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double XP weekend May 6th - 10th

The Escalation map pack released for Xbox so Black Ops is having another double xp weekend. I'm excited since this is the first double xp weekend that i actually will get to level up during!

Re: Double XP weekend May 6th - 10th

Sweet..! Thanks for "Po-sting"..! hahahah get it..? "Po-sting"..? hee hee hee..I crack myself up..! :)

Comment

Hrmm.. I haven't decided if I am going to prestige again or not, mainly because I have all but one of the pro perks (Hardline). Anyone that has gotten Tactical Mask Pro or Flak Jacket Pro can attest to how difficult they can be to get. Another consideration, for me at least, is that I don't really get anything of value for the higher prestige levels... Just weapon camo's, face paints, and gold weapons. At my current prestige, I have the last useful benefit: all 10 kit slots open.

On the flip side; I don't care for my current prestige symbol but, I just don't know if it's worth going through the hell of re-attaining the more difficult-to-get pro perks to get a mostly insignificant cosmetic change.

sigpic

Comment

I probably won't ever prestige again. I'm now just one nova kill away from going pro on every perk in the game. And I don't want to have to do that again. Unlocking many of the pro perks requires a style of play that causes me to enjoy the game less, and be worse at the game. It's just not worth it.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Sissies!!! I am keeping on going till it wont let me go no more!!! Who needs "pro" perks!?! You can't hardly kill me now and all i have is the one that lets you reload faster! Just imagine the carnage and incredible pwnage if i had all them "pro" perks like u nancy's got!!!

Comment

Originally posted by birdie_in_Texas View Post
            ...You can't hardly kill me now...
            I forwarded the above quote to my good friend Data.. He sent this video in response.

sigpic

Comment

Hey lancer... Speak of the devil!
              |TG|badbest321

::

Comment

Love it MK ... i had a similar comment

Originally Posted by birdie_in_Texas

...You can't hardly kill me now...

'Cause you don't get on until most of us old farts are already in bed
                |TG-88th| SkinnySpike

Comment

Birdie is forgetting I shoot is head off all the time. Pro perks rock dude.
                  "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
                  "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Comment

So far i've been able to average one prestige per week. I figure with the double xp i should be able knock another out this weekend. I'm pretty sure that means i play too much!

Comment

Originally posted by badbest321 View Post
                      I know right? Ask and ye shall receive I suppose.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Originally posted by The Po View Post
                        So far i've been able to average one prestige per week. I figure with the double xp i should be able knock another out this weekend. I'm pretty sure that means i play too much!
                        On the last two double xp weekends, I was able to get almost 2 prestige's. You are way better than I am, so I'm pretty sure you should be able to get the full 2 levels.

Originally posted by badbest321 View Post
                        Originally posted by TheLancerMancer View Post
                        I know right? Ask and ye shall receive I suppose.
                        Inside joke I presume?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, was just talking the other day about going all the way to 15th prestige, and how they hadn't done a double XP weekend in awhile and ought to do another one.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X