Captain's Match, 5/27/11 9pm Eastern, signup thread! [RULES CHANGES]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain's Match, 5/27/11 9pm Eastern, signup thread! [RULES CHANGES]

Because my previous rule of being required to sign up to play did not generate the forum traffic I was hoping for, I am rescinding said rule. You are no longer required to sign up in order to play but, you must sign up in order to be eligible for the Campaign Ribbon. You see, I tabulate the players lists from the forums and if your name is not on the list, you will not be submitted in my weekly PM to Drona for a ribbon.

Now, on to the signups:

Server IP: Server 2 173.199.101.209
    Password: You should all know it by now. If not, join TS and ask.

Captain 1: Volunteers!

Captain 2: Volunteers!

Players List
    ========

Mindkill
    CrazySOB
    The Po
    Last edited by Mindkill; 05-23-2011, 12:51 AM. Reason: added players

sigpic

Re: Captain's Match, 5/27/11 9pm Eastern, signup thread! [RULES CHANGES]

As always,

CrazySob is in :)

And if there isn't anyone for captain I don't mind. (Only if we can't find anyone though, we need to get a few new captains that havn't done it in a while)

-Crazy
    |TG| CrazySob
    sigpic
    Wondering where I am? Look up and wait for the inevitable sound of 2000lbs of death and destruction that is about to ruin your day.

Comment

Po would enjoy a spot

Comment

I did not get Raptured so I'll be there.

Comment

I'll be there unless Dirt 3 is so awesome I can't stop playing it....;)
          sigpic

Comment

yup im in
            |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

I want in on this!

Comment

UNdead is in hopefully my internet isn't screwy on a firday for once
                When there is no more room left in hell the dead shall walk the earth. - Dawn of the Dead
                sigpic

Comment

in
                  "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

We had a blast last time, So I want in........maybe we should promote this duing the week in TS while we are playing

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
                    George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by redneck_fgf View Post
                      We had a blast last time, So I want in........maybe we should promote this duing the week in TS while we are playing
                      Definitely mention them if you get the opportunity. I added a message to the server scroll that mentions them and directs folks to the forums for sign up.

Comment

Originally posted by P.Drona View Post
                        Definitely mention them if you get the opportunity. I added a message to the server scroll that mentions them and directs folks to the forums for sign up.
                        Much appreciated!

sigpic

Comment

count me in
                          |TG-88th| SkinnySpike

Comment

In
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm in

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse