TG Tags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Tags

I read through some of the general forums and FAQ's, maybe not hard enough, and had a few questions.

I've been playing a while with everyone on the black ops server and was interested in putting TG in as my tags? What is the correct procedure for going about this? I've read the primer and the rules, etc...

I'd like to become a supporting member but cannot do so at this time...Is being a supporting member a requirement for having the TG tag?

I've seen quite a few variations on the TG tag. Is there some protocol?

Thanks!

1/2 a cat

Re: TG Tags

No, membership is not required. If you have read the primer and agree to uphold the higher standard in gaming that TG demands than by all means add them like this |TG|your name

The variances you speak of are for those who are members of In House Squads or IHS. Those require supporting membership except for the "irregulars" They are a IHS that covers alot of the different games here and do not require supporting membership.

Just a little note, when you wear the tags in our servers.....or in others, be aware that you have a scrutiny bulls eye on your back. This community is well known in the gaming community and I have seen other Clans post in our forums when tagged TG members were in there servers being very "non TG". something to think about because it is not looked upon lightly.
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

thanks Ven! That's what I thought. I understand your comment about the high visibility and understand very well to uphold the highest standards, no matter what server I play on.

Comment

Nice job Half. Good to see you're putting on the tags.

Comment

Glad to have you cat. You already know the BO community, there are many more games that tg is spread through. As ven said, your actions are watched very closely. And I can speak very highly of the positive impact TG has had on any game that I play. Again, glad to have you and hope to see yah soon.

-Crazy
          |TG| CrazySob
          sigpic
          Wondering where I am? Look up and wait for the inevitable sound of 2000lbs of death and destruction that is about to ruin your day.

Comment

Welcome! I think you will represent TG well and look forward to seeing TG tags on you
            |TG-88th| SkinnySpike

Comment

atta boi cat
              |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

Great to have you be one of us cat :)
                sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Welcome! BTW, haven't told ya but I love the name.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Great to have you on here half!
                      |TG|badbest321

::

Comment

Connect

Collapse