Calling all CoD Players with Video Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all CoD Players with Video Skills

I've been wracking my brain for quite some time now, trying to figure out ways to increase our player base for this title while simultaneously removing the "Un-TG" stigma that plagues the CoD title and it's fans here at Tactical Gamer. Although I think that the new settings Drona has implemented on Server 2 can (and will) go a long ways towards making CoD "more TG", the settings don't address the problem of getting more TG bodies in the server.

To address this problem, I was thinking of having a video made to highlight the tactical game play of this title. Unfortunately, I have absolutely no skill at all in the making of videos. That's where you come in. If you have mad video editing skills and a flair for the dramatic, the ability to write a script, or a beefy enough system to record 720 or 1080 video, let us know! Perhaps we can get a group of members together with the right set of skills and the desire to produce a video and a text review to have plastered on the front page of Tactical Gamer.

So, is anyone interested?

p.s. My references to "more TG" and "Un-TG" are not my own. I am simply reusing the verbiage that our detractors have used in the past to describe CoD, games with respawns, and the community members that play these types of games. This is not an attempt to start another debate of how worthy CoD is to be played at TG or, worse yet, another debate on the Primer. So, let's focus on the subject at hand: Marketing TG CoD Black Ops to Tactical Gamers that may be misinformed about this titles tactical possibilities and the fun of a tactical twitch shooter.

sigpic

Re: Calling all CoD Players with Video Skills

I have none of the above skills but when it comes to filming I'd be happy to participate. great idea!
    |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

I have awesome modeling skills. I pose in a tropas uniform better than anyone :)

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Are you folks familiar with the TG Video Production forum? I'm going to look it over and see if I can learn myself something.

Comment

I've actually peeked in there a few times but, I just don't have the knack for it. I have tried a few times to make a video out of in game footage and it generally ends up looking like horse chips. It's not the technical side that confounds me.. it's the artistic side. I honestly don't have one artistic bone in my body.

sigpic

Comment

I am decent with that kind of stuff. I would love to help make a TG CoD video. And along with corp I'd love to participate in the production of it too.
            sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Originally posted by Balfa View Post
              I have awesome modeling skills. I pose in a tropas uniform better than anyone :)

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.
              I look better than he does in my tight biker shorts :-)~

You can use FRAPS to film this. There are all kind of video editing software you can use for this.

You might have to edit MK on the final product though LOL! Just kidding.....
              "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
              "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Comment

Originally posted by Mediator View Post
                I look better than he does in my tight biker shorts :-)~

You can use FRAPS to film this. There are all kind of video editing software you can use for this.

You might have to edit MK on the final product though LOL! Just kidding.....
                Who's this mediator fellow? ....I thinl I remember him from awhile back. Last time I saw him in game he rode off into the sunset in his dirt 2 buggy. No seriously where the hell have you been meat??

sent by a large bird with a stone tablet....like the Flintstones
                "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X