Lancer's roommate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lancer's roommate

So, many of you have commented on and complimented the music of my one roommate, Craig, during the past school year. Unfortunately due to the individual plans of each of the four of us (I was in a quad room) we weren't able to secure another quad for this coming year, so sadly no more live music will be filtering through my microphone next school year :icon13:

The good news though, Craig has a youtube channel. I know he's mentioned starting a band back home before and doing some local stuff this summer. Don't know any details on that. But I do know he has plans to upload stuff to his channel. Don't know if it'll happen but check him out. :icon14:

http://www.youtube.com/user/CraigRutter

Enjoy

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Re: Lancer's roommate

Sick man, to bad no more live music :( That disappoints me.
    sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Not really my style of music, but not bad!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah not my style either but pretty good. He should send some of his music to the folks with the show "One tree hill" they play that type of music and have new up and coming bands on there every week. There have been a few that have got their start from there. That sounds like the exact music they play too. Worth a shot.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X