Happy Independance Day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Independance Day!

I hope all my US CoD mates have a super July 4th this year. Happy Birthday USA!

Re: Happy Independance Day!

Happy 4th all!

sigpic

Comment

Happy Fourth guys! Hope you all have a good one!

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Happy 4th!

Everyone should take 30 minutes and research the "facts" of the 4th .... very interesting reading, especially the fact that "democracy" is a misnomer. The US was a "republic".
        |TG-88th| SkinnySpike

Comment

It's both. There are no authoritative definitions, but Democracy generally means ruled by the citizenry, and Republic means there are representatives who make decisions on behalf of the citizenry.

Curious how you speak about the US in the past tense... Civilization as we know it hasn't fallen just yet! :D

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Well I am a day late but I thought I would share these photos from the War back in 2003. I didn't take the photos but I was there. It shows some of the faces that help keep us free. Hope you enjoy! If anyone is offended then please let an admin know and they can remove them.

This was a barber shop in Iraq

This Photo is unedited! This was during a sand storm and the sun was out. Everyone I talked to said it was very freaky!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X