Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been awhile

Hey all,

Just wanted to drop a line and touch base. I got pretty burned out on Blops so I switched up to BC2, and recently took part in the alpha. I do not see myself coming back to Blops....just too much repetition. I do encourage some of you guys to hit up BC2 and hopefully do the Bf3 thing. Due to NDA I cannot say much but what I will say is it is like no game I have ever played before. My mind was blown! I do hope to see you guys in game. Till then, stay frosty.
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: been awhile

Almost stole my words Ven. Except I had no alpha :( But I will most definitely see you in Beta and in BF3 :D
    sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Time to break out cod 4 again for the old faithful :)
      Maybe we could add a dive ability using open warfare, then drona could sleep at night :)

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Yah, I havn't been much into BO lately. Mostly due to the fact I have no time with work, the move, and everything else that keeps cutting into my gaming time :/ . I am hoping that BF3 will be that BF game that gets me back into gaming. Since BF2 I havn't really found a game that really entertains me.

-Crazy
        |TG| CrazySob
        sigpic
        Wondering where I am? Look up and wait for the inevitable sound of 2000lbs of death and destruction that is about to ruin your day.

Comment

Psst try work of tanks ;) it's free and a great game!
          |TG|badbest321

::

Comment

I will most definitely see you in BF3. Like Crazy, it hasn't been the same since BF2...although I have had fun with you guys in COD.
            |TG|Melee
            Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

I'm playing it Balfa Alpha!!!

ACU Web| | |

Comment

You're playing black ops? What's your steam id? We'll have to get some sessions going!

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Wow, I can't believe I missed this thread. Too much Hax! I suppose. ;)

@Ven - Ugh.. you're going to continue playing BF360? Man up and play a real tactical team shooter! Still love ya, bro!

@CoD 4 - Hmm.. We all had A LOT of fun with that title. Similarly, I had a lot of fun playing Quake and watching GI Joe cartoons...

@WoT - Cool game. I should redownload it now that it's been released.

@Cap - Holy crap! Where the hell you been, bud?!

@Balfa - *thwap!* Just cuz yer my homie!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mindkill View Post
                    Wow, I can't believe I missed this thread. Too much Hax! I suppose. ;)

@Ven - Ugh.. you're going to continue playing BF360? Man up and play a real tactical team shooter! Still love ya, bro!
                    I cannot handle WWII shooters....especially ones that show me loading tank rounds and opening windows on tanks....so yes I will play the far superior BF360....and love every single non realistic moment of it :D
                    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X