Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Modern Warfare 3 at TG - Sign in and say hello!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Welcome to Modern Warfare 3 at TG - Sign in and say hello!

Welcome to the MW3 forum at Tactical Gamer. Below is a brief outline of where we are regarding availability of servers and TG support for the title.

Servers

Currently awaiting server provisioning. Update coming soon!

Gameplay Expectations

Call of Duty's more recent iterations are not everyone's cup of tea, but when you strip away the game's fluff and apply some TG love, you're left with a nifty, small unit, objective based, close battle arena game that is pretty much designed to force you into confronting the enemy. You are typically in an 8 - 12 person unit facing a similar number of human players on a relatively small map with purposefully limited routes and building access. With limited routes available, flanking or avoiding the enemy can be difficult so game play generally focuses on working out, with your team, how to defend or break through choke points leading to objectives. Depending on the game mode, the action can move quick as lightning or slow as molasses. Most if not all of the game modes we are used to playing are supposed to return. No determination as to maps/modes/settings can be made until we have more info but folks are free to discuss personal preferences.

Steam Group

The TacticalGamer MW3 Steam group is live. If you plan on playing MW3, go on over and join up. Being part of a TG Steam group is a great way to make new friends. Plus, you'll also get notices and reminders for announcements and upcoming TG MW3 events via your Steam dashboard.

Say Hello!

If you're planning on getting MW3, post a note here and say hi.
    Last edited by P.Drona; 11-10-2011, 10:14 PM.

Re: Welcome to Modern Warfare 3 at TG - Sign in and say hello!

Here I be..! Who else is coming to the "dance"..?

Comment

Here I be too! Howdy Howdy!

Comment

I preferred the Modern Warfare Series over the other ones, if they open up dedicated servers well and game play is good I will be getting the game and TG'n all the way.

Comment

hey guys, you dont really know me from cod series except suid (i played alot of mw2 and loved it):p but I will be playing with other friends normally not TG, and if im not with them i will be playing bf3 so yeah :) i'll be on some time prolly, Cod is my carefree let's be better than most everyone with reaction time/pwnage game, bf3 for tactical, i will get sucked into this game no doubt. suid, old times back? i think so :)
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Im downloading the game now on Steam 95% see you on TG servers..

Comment

Hello guys just reporting in :)
              Tactics & Teamworksigpic

Comment

Im here!

Comment

Hey guys, Hope to join the 88th soon and have fun playing with you all ^.^

Comment

Had fun playing with you last night Narwall. Glad you made your way over here. Here are a few things though. http://www.tacticalgamer.com/call-du...ng-tg-tag.html You need to go here and work your way through some required reading for anyone that wants to wear TG tags. http://www.tacticalgamer.com/call-du...ncements-sops/ This will fill you in on our rules and guidlines. Also I would go here if you want to become a part of the 88th or any In House Squad (IHS). http://www.tacticalgamer.com/ihs-inf...s-dummies.html You will have to become a supporting member to join any IHS except the Irregulars. The 88th is just one of many IHS. Also we cover many game titles here so look around our website and check everything out. Any of the Admins or other members will be glad to answer any questions you have. Welcome Aboard!

Comment

Welcome aboard Narwall.

Comment

cod mw3

At level 62 only 16hrs in!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed