X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how is it?

Just what the title says

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: So how is it?

Ven beat me to it. I've heard different people say different things. Wondering how you all like it?

Comment

Skinny and I played the co-op for a bit and it was pretty fun. It definitely takes a partner to get through the missions. Had fun.... thanks Skinny!

Mulitplayer maps are pretty sweet, even though I can't remember any of the names of the maps or what they looked like. I wasn't real pleased with the graphics until Birdie said to set the quality to native. After that the game looked freakin' sweet! IMHO, it looks and feels like a more polished version of MW2. Obviously it should be just that since they've had 2 years to build on what was a pretty good game. Overall, I really like it so far. We were'nt able to see Drona's server on the list for some reason. Even though Skinny, Birdie and myself played a bit on some pubbie servers... I look forward to the TG or Drona server.

It's a good game people. We need some more TG comrades to join in on the fun!

Comment

Seems promising, but I'm waiting to see if it has any staying power at all before I drop the cash on it.

Comment

It is worth it to me..I am loving it..!

Comment

Played it at a friend to try it out but I didnt like it. But I never liked the cod series so not rly surprising that I dont like it:D

Comment

I went in with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised by the game. There's a nice mix of map sizes and a couple of new game modes. Lots of bunny hopping and dolphin diving in the matches I played. No admins in sight. When we get our server online it will be an island of tactical sanity in a sea of run and gun madness.

Comment

I'm downloading now, hope to play tomorrow evening.
                sigpic

Comment

Is the SP fun? I enjoyed MW2 SP and MP (leveled all the way up to 70), but could not stand BlackOps MP for some reason.
                  former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

Overall about 3 hours of SP played, no idea where I am, completion wise, within the campaign.

So far it's pretty good. I like that there are not a ton of plot progression QT events interrupting the flow of a mission. That stuff mostly gets done during the loading screens and then through brief dialog exchanges. I missed MW2 so I'm kind of lost on some of the plot points.

On regular difficulty, it's fairly easy to stay alive if you're not reckless. Seems like very frequent autosaves.

There's part of a mission in Paris where the game would crash if I advanced up the left side of the road instead of the right side where some scripted baddies are supposed to spawn in. Other than that, no real tech issues.

Comment

i played 3-4 hours of sp and it said i was 27% done. and yeah drona i had the same problem you could either go left or u could go through the building on the right right side, i like it so far, i fell in love with mw2 somehow even though im a bf guy but yeah im loving it
                      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Ven drop the cash and get in here. Me, Drona, Skinny, Size, Birdie, Storm, and Neski have been having a great time. We have been playing a lot of Hardcore Kill confirmed. (One of my favorite game modes) Its where you have to collect the tags of the person your team kills to earn points for the kill. If the enemy picks up the tag before you do you lose the kill. We have also been playing hardcore mixed mode. We had some great matches last night with some 9tr guys. No bunny hopping, dolphin diving, or noob tubing. They all seem to have comms and we had a great bunch of rounds. When we get our server up and running I think this could be the next COD4 Multiplayer.

Comment

Yep, I agree. This game has potential for sure. Had a great time in spite of my sub-par performance.
                          sigpic

Comment

How is the multiplayer? Anything new?

Comment

Well, it's pretty much dead now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server