Favorite kits?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite kits?

Ok guys what is your favorite kit so far? I am still working my way through them and I am not sure what is my favorite but I know the P90 with silencer and rapid fire will get you ranked up pretty quick. I still want my G3 back though. LOL

Re: Favorite kits?

I have several favorites..there are just too many freaking good choices!

SCAR-L with red dot and rapid fire is brutal..
    UMP with red dot and rapid fire is nice, and you run fast
    P90 with red dot and rapid fire is awesome and you run REALLY fast..

Also a real fan of the lowly mp-5..I seem to do really well with it..

I am just now getting some rank so that I get more and more stuff to try out..it will be a LONG time before I finally settle on a true "favorite" I think..! :)

Comment

Well I played with the PPM90 with a silencer and rapid fire. I think this could be my new favorite gun. You can also move very fast with this gun too.

Comment

Ok we have come up with the COD4 G3 replacement for MW3. MK14 with a red dot and silencer. Skinny has been getting some crazy kill numbers with it. It is the closes thing to a G3 you will find. I have also found a new kit that I never would have thought would work or that I would like it. It is the ACR with silencer and Thermal site. I have never had any luck with the thermal sites but these are great. It will take you a few minutes to get use to the white and red but once you do you can OWN with this kit. The Thermal seems to give a much longer range to the ACR and the scope don't bobble around as much as the sniper rifles. I am sure if you try it you will like it. Of course all of the rounds I have played with it were on crouch servers.

Comment

I have not worked too far up the unlock ladder but I definitely prefer to run a silenced primary, blind eye and sitrep. I run the support streak with the same setup as Narwall - UAV, ballistic vest and remote turret.

Comment

If you do it on private/dedicated servers everything is already unlocked. ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X