X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Landmarks - Array

sigpic

Re: Map Landmarks - Array

Great work. That overhead almost looks like the map on CoD:WaW where there is that round house with the blown up trains on one side of the map.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Valley or gully on the top part of the map.
      |TG|badbest321

::

Comment

Cliff road or road for south of roundhouse. Cliff tractor for the snowcat on the cliff. Rename backlot to snow field. Forklift for the forklift in the gate by the Alpha bombsite (S&D). And Dish for the half buried dish where the one CTF flag zone is.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

No, the top part is "ravine" :P

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Thanks for the input guys!

Unfortunately, when I recently re-installed my OS, I forgot to back up my .strat files. So, I am going to have to redo all of these Landmark maps. Since you guys are, pretty much, the only ones commenting on these maps, do you have any input as far as text color and/or text size? I would like these maps to be as easy to read and understand as possible.

sigpic

Comment

The size and color are fine, but if its possible to set the text on a background color it would help a bit

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Hmm.. I never tried that.

sigpic

Comment

Welp, I tried to do a background for the text and it's possible. But, it's also a huge pain in the butt and very time consuming. So, get used to zooming in on the images to get a better idea what the text says.

Here is the updated Landmark Map for Array

sigpic

Comment

Good stuff mate, if I have time over spring break I'll try to contribute update ideas for some of the other map callouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Balfa View Post
                      No, the top part is "ravine" :P
                      Thats it! i was trying to find what it was called!

P.S. Thiskeyboardsucks!
                      |TG|badbest321

::

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse