GTactix is for Ladders!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTactix is for Ladders!

Since TG has introduced the new TG League, I thought it might be appropriate to post again about this wonderful and useful program: GTactix

This program allows you to view the overhead maps in Black Ops (and many other games!). It also allows you to place many different kinds of icons and markers, lines and shapes, and even text, to map out your strategy for any given map. You can also make a short movie, detailing routes, rally points, fire team splits, and more!

GTactix also has built in networking, where you and your team mates can connect, make plans and view strats in real time. Then, you can save an image of your strategy and/or save a "strat" file that allows you to continue working on the strat in the future.

If you love tactics, if you love making plans and executing them, if you want to WIN, download Gtactix NOW!

p.s. Be sure to watch the video on the above linked page. It shows you how to set up the program, download the map pack, and how to get started.

sigpic

Re: GTactix is for Ladders!

I never got it to work right last time this was proposed, specifically the maps wouldn't load. I'll try again today. If it doesn't work I'll just corner you in a TS channel later MK.

But yes, all of you should at least try installing this thing. The Map Landmarks threads that MK ran, which you all should be familiar with for the location callouts, were all made with this program.

**EDIT** - Strange, its working properly for me now. Oh well, all the more reason for more people to download it.
    Last edited by TheLancerMancer; 05-02-2011, 12:55 PM.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

I will be downloading it soon, it's a nice nifty program. Hmm I just thought since I got dual monitors, gonna use it for strategy during captains matches.
      |TG|badbest321

::

Comment

Already have it. Its super!

Comment

Can't wait to actually use it
          sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X