Update/reunion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update/reunion?

What's up guys. It's been a solid four years, maybe even five since I've posted on this. Just checking in and giving an update. I am 18 and have graduated High School. Miss playing cod4 with y'all and it would be sick if we could put together a reunion night. I know this is a complete shot in the dark but you miss all shots you don't take :)

Re: Update/reunion?

I'd be down for this for sure. Not sure where my disk has got to but I'm sure I can dig it out. Welcome back! :D

Comment

I would love it but it appears COD is dead. I just loaded my game back up and put my profile in the right place however I'm still showing level 1 on multiple player :-(. If anyone can help me with that it would be great. I must have missed a step or something.
      "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
      "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Comment

I figured out my issue and the game is working fine now.
        "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
        "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Comment

Man i miss COD4 so much. The server was the bomb. Maybe if and once infinity-ward releases a stand alone COD4 remake it will spark something back to life. **** better cost like $20 max though.

Comment

Anyone going to go for COD4 Remastered?
            sigpic Sometimes I rip, other times I RIP.

Comment

Hey Michael, congratulations on graduation. I'd be game for a reunion night. The hardest part would be publicizing it sufficiently to get a large player base.

Hi Mediator, long time no see. Playing anything these days? Any interest in BF1?
              |TG|Melee
              Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Hmm, after looking at gameplay footage and whatnot, I am considering buying IW (with the COD4 remastered) right now. Like right this minute.

Battlefield 1 went back in time to a period I'd rather not revisit.
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I bought the game after posting the above. I am reminded why I left the CoD franchise so many years ago...

1. Cheaters galore. The rampant aimbotters and wallhackers galore that laugh as you point them out.
                  2. The very toxic and immature playerbase. Profanity, screaming, trolling, you name it. It's all there. It's like I've stepped into a pirate's den, not a multiplayer game lobby.
                  3. Maybe more enjoyable with a TG group?
                  Last edited by Acreo Aeneas; 11-13-2016, 12:03 AM.
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                  Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                  Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

As you'd expect, our CoD4 server was nothing like that. It was a lot of fun, though Search & Destroy took some getting used to after BF2.
                    |TG|Melee
                    Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Yo!!!! Hi All, back around, playing Pubg now, would love a squad with you guys some time!

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X