Keep your gun up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep your gun up

I've noticed that a lot of players run around corners / jump barriers / etc. with their guns pointed at the ground or pointed somewhere other than where they are going.

Always follow your gun around corners with the crosshair (or where it would be) at head level. Nine times out of ten it won't make a difference, but on that tenth time there will be an enemy soldier who you'll run in to going the opposite way or standing waiting for you. A headshot with your first burst means little/no damage and the ability to engage anyone else near enough quickly.

If you know someone else is around a corner, start firing a little before you turn the corner (at head level or torso level if you know they are waiting for you, and therefore probably crouched for greater accuracy) as ping difference sometimes means they see you before you see them.

This doesnt really matter for the bolt action rifles because of the 1 shot/1 kill situation and different move patterns, but it almost essential for the SMGs, LMGs and pistols.

Re: Keep your gun up

Who even USES the pistols? But yeah, I noticed that too.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
      Who even USES the pistols? But yeah, I noticed that too.
      Trooper. Crazy bastid.

Comment

LOL I remember the kill he got on that France level, just WATCHES the Nazi walk behind the car and just stand there for like 10 seconds, then BAM BAM BAM and he misses, the guys all walkign and looking around and then POP POP UGH and we all laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
          LOL I remember the kill he got on that France level, just WATCHES the Nazi walk behind the car and just stand there for like 10 seconds, then BAM BAM BAM and he misses, the guys all walkign and looking around and then POP POP UGH and we all laugh.
          lol yeah, that was pretty funny

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...