Wolfsbane's Realism Mod and Weapon Jamming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfsbane's Realism Mod and Weapon Jamming

Wolfsbane's Realism Mod (WRM) is the realism mod we run on the Tactical Gamer Call of Duty 2 server. This mod disables many of the game "features" that give vanilla Call of Duty 2 the feel of an arcade game, as well as adds other features that enhance tactical play.

One of the interesting recent additions in WRM is the introduction of weapon jamming. When a player fires an automatic weapon or a semi-automatic weapon continuously for too long, there is a random chance that it may jam. When a player's weapon jams, he is unable to fire it until he clears the jam. Clearing a jammed weapon is accomplished via Use Key Magic, as explained below.

Use Key Magic is a menu system of player options accessed by tapping the 'Use' key until the appropriate option comes up, and then pressing and holding the 'Use' key to select that menu option. This menu system does not interfere with bomb planting or defusing. The second option in the Use Key Magic menu system is for Clearing a jammed weapon.

Use this handy feature to help keep your weapon running smoothly on the Tactical Gamer Call of Duty 2 battlefield.
    Last edited by Strag; 06-15-2006, 11:52 PM.

Re: Wolfsbane's Realism Mod and Weapon Jamming

Nice. Was testing it out when I got it loaded. Will be fun in the heat of battle.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

had the chance to hop on and try it out, works very nicely. GJ
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

I like the weapon jamming its works nicely and makes it more realistic.
        XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

yes it sounds great. the one and only thing realy to catch my eye is that the sturmgewehr (MP44, STG44) was only avalable during the end of july in 44 to may of 45. Also thier were only 426000 of them made, so why is it that when the Germans are freezing in stalingrad they have that gun. Or any battle they always have it and in unlimited numbres to any rank. it realy infuriates me!
          a 1942 street sign:

Wir die tapfere deutsche Öffentlichkeit kämpfen langes und hartes für unser Land. Wir stehen nie still, bis Königreich kommen; wir geben nie oben; und vor allem... behandeln wir immer unseren Gegner mit Respekt und Ruhm.

in english

We the gallant German public shall fight long and hard for our country. We shall never rest till Kingdom come; we shall never give up; and above all... we shall always treat our adversary with respect and glory.

like hell they did...

Comment

Why not jump on our server and try them out. I guarantee you will love it
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

I loved it! My only complaint is I jammed my K98 2 times in the same clip!

Comment

i did ^_^ and wait cowboy your in Weatherford Texas? im in Dallas! (im blood baal)
                a 1942 street sign:

Wir die tapfere deutsche Öffentlichkeit kämpfen langes und hartes für unser Land. Wir stehen nie still, bis Königreich kommen; wir geben nie oben; und vor allem... behandeln wir immer unseren Gegner mit Respekt und Ruhm.

in english

We the gallant German public shall fight long and hard for our country. We shall never rest till Kingdom come; we shall never give up; and above all... we shall always treat our adversary with respect and glory.

like hell they did...

Comment

told you....once people join our server they cant get enough

next time bring beer though
                  that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                  -Vulcan

Comment

O rly? Another Texan, woo, now I have more drinkin' buddies!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X