I do wonder how 6 vs 6 would be...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do wonder how 6 vs 6 would be...

You know, I was playing this AM...trying to get my rank up and items unlocked (since I lost all my hard work and items in a corrupt file glitch)... and I really do love this game, even the multiplayer... but I have noticed it is far to crowed and fast paced for such small maps... sure would like to see what 6 vs 6 would be like or something... the smaller teams would be able to use better tactics and teamwork IMO.

Just thinking out loud.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: I do wonder how 6 vs 6 would be...

It depends on the map. Some are quite large and can accomodate 16 players. The cargo ship map is very small and narrow so it's a bit of a mess with 16 players. The silo map could have 20 players easily if teams split into sides that cover A or B.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Re: I do wonder how 6 vs 6 would be...

I've been chattin' with Clod, and we're tryin to get some guys together for a little inhouse scrim here st TG. If there's enough interest we could pick teams and setup a TG CoD4 tournament with multiple teams or something.

I think it'd be pretty sweet.
      Vir-Chew-All!!

"I'm blind to you.... haters! Can't touch me, war instigators!" - Collie Buddz
      "I really was about to call a whaaaaambulance! Less whining, more winning!" - Vir2L

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X