GTactix a ATC type application for CoD4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTactix a ATC type application for CoD4

I stumbled across this today, and I've got to say, this is very good work here. This will be good for people wanting to teach tactics, plan scrimmages, and for compeitions in general. Or just playing around with it. It works almost identical to ATC for Battlefield, people can connect to a host the same way.

If you chose to install this wonderful program, and want to look at the maps, click on Tools > Map Vault > Call of Duty 4 and Install the map pack. Once you have that, you can click on Map Packs towards the right-hand side at the bottom of the program, and extend the folder to view all the map listings.

This program supports ET: Quake Wars as well. This program even has a auto-update feature which will be a nice perk.

Re: GTactix a ATC type application for CoD4

Awesome find UnDeaD
    -

Comment

thats cool

Comment

I wish there was something like this for 2142.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustus Gloop View Post
          ATC should work fine for 2142, assuming you are able to get the maps for it.

Comment

That's awesome! Thx!

I started dabbling with it on Overgrown, and labeled landmarks. Maybe I'll try and do it with all the maps. i thnk it would help us all define enemy locations better.
            Last edited by |SOG| Vir2L; 12-11-2007, 06:16 PM.
            Vir-Chew-All!!

"I'm blind to you.... haters! Can't touch me, war instigators!" - Collie Buddz
            "I really was about to call a whaaaaambulance! Less whining, more winning!" - Vir2L

Comment

just read your sig, I always thought it was "Viral"

Comment

If you guys gave the COD4 maps and 2142 maps to Whiskey he may be willing to get you guys set up for ATC. He has done it for POE several times now.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Originally posted by machowner View Post
                  just read your sig, I always thought it was "Viral"
                  heh common mistake.

It's funny cause there are other people who put numbers in their name like 3's and people pronounce them like E's. I put a number in my name and people don't know to pronounce it like a number.

Quite odd actually.

anyway... here's a tac map I did for the map Overgrown.

Last edited by |SOG| Vir2L; 12-12-2007, 04:17 PM. Reason: added tac map
                  Vir-Chew-All!!

"I'm blind to you.... haters! Can't touch me, war instigators!" - Collie Buddz
                  "I really was about to call a whaaaaambulance! Less whining, more winning!" - Vir2L

Comment

Forgive me for sneaking in but I'm always curious to hear feedback on GTactix... especially when the forum is in English! heheh :P

Anyway, I found you guys through the list of referrals to my site so I thought I'd register and thank you guys for checking out GTactix, and for your kind words. I really hope you find it useful. :)

Originally posted by Augustus Gloop View Post
                    Ask and you shall receive! Someone sent me a map pack for 16-player BF2142 Conquest maps on the GTactix forum, so I've been compiling those into a new pack. Just about done, I just need to get some 2142 icons to include in the pack and it will be added to the vault for download.

If you guys have any other games you would like to see a pack for please let me know. I have a section in my forum for map packs & requests so you can always post there.
                    Also, like with the 2142 pack, I'm totally open to adding other peoples' packs if they would like to see them in the map vault. My game collection is decent but I certainly can't create packs for all the games out there so I am extremely grateful for any packs that are submitted to me for addition - and of course will give full credit to the author in the pack description in the map vault.

I hope to automate this process sometime soon so anyone can create and upload their own packs... more on that later though.

Anyway, thanks again guys! Be cool & frag often :D
                    xfire: VR6R
                    GTactix.com
                    RightToRebel.net

Comment

Wow, awesome of you to stop by and say hello and to give us an update. Props on the cool program!

Comment

Nice to see such a usefull tool for tactical game play. I think a much more needed element then a visuall addition. Thanks for the continued effort. :)

Comment

Sweet..!!

Comment

Alright guys, for anyone who is interested I just finished and uploaded the 2142 map pack. It's a 16-player Conquest pack that was provided by members of |HEL-PX|... I just put it together for GTactix, so all the credit for the actual pics goes to them :)

It's a big pack, appx 10mb, lots of different angles & such. I created a few icons real quick for the pack but wasn't sure what would really be needed, so I hope those will do.

Lemme know what you guys think ;)
                            xfire: VR6R
                            GTactix.com
                            RightToRebel.net

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed