COD4 Claymore Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD4 Claymore Guide

I started to poke through this guide but what I did see did a nice job of explaining how to get the most effective Bang for your Claymore buck. It's a PDF file.

http://files.filefront.com/OUTFOXEMs.../fileinfo.html

Lucky Shot

Re: COD4 Claymore Guide

Very well written - but seems more like common sense for those of us who've played a lot.
    USAR

Comment

You would be surprised at some of the people I spectate that have no idea where to place claymores! I have pointed out this thread on more occasions b/c some of the placements I have witnessed just boggle the mind.

The most recent response was amazing b/c the player stated "STFU noob!" So I asked what the purpose was setting a claymore out in the middle of the road way was and his response was amazing...

"Its there for an early warning to let me know if someone is coming into the spawn."

So it was comical next map rotation...

I watched him run out set a claymore in the road I then sniped it and he came back looked around and I sniped him in the head. That occurred 3 times on that map and then he either stopped setting them out in the open or left. Either way it was an interesting idea but utterly pointless.

Comment

Haz you n00b, you totaly gave away your position, 3 times :icon_eek:

I can't understand how people don't get claymores. Its not that hard to place them 5 feet back from a corner or door. At the bare minimum don't have the red lasers poking out from behind the door frame or obstruction.

Most people now know the 5 foot door trick, its the random ones that Killdaddy puts down that get you good.:row__593:

Comment

Bomb Squad > Claymores

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

They aren't random. They are strategic. I have a very cafefully guarded formula to my madness.

Comment

Originally posted by KillDaddy View Post
              They aren't random. They are strategic. I have a very cafefully guarded formula to my madness.
              "Random" in that they are not the typical spots the average player would place them. Not random as in you are slightly mad and place them where you think they look pretty :row__577:

Comment

They are sexy though, you gotta admit that.

Comment

I have been testing the claymore and car combo more and more.

Very surprising to see how many people still penetrate all the way to the rear of the spawns looking for easy kills. Low and behold...CLICK...BIG BADA BOOM! Hazzy gets them again with the car-clay combo!

SO note to self, if Hazzy is on the other team he puts clays down in the rear area flanks!

wink wink wink

Comment

see sig -
                    I will not place claymores in my front yard.
                    I will not place claymores in my front yard.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X