Explosive device uses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explosive device uses

I just wanted to hear what people used as a explosive device and i made this for them to share it. Plz post what you think are good ideas for explosive uses.

I like to shoot out the window of a car and plant C4 inside the car where it can explode and take out several ppl. Its especially potent when defending Alpha on the map Treasure on our TRM server. There is a tunnel at the long hallway and inside that tunnel is a car that you can blow up and there is an explosive barrel that will kill several opponents.
    We're not retreating, we're advancing in another direction

Re: Explosive device uses

I hear grenades are good for clearing rooms :)
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

When defending i find it funny how people put explosives on the thing their are trying to defend.. but lets not go into that.

I like the idea of C4's, and i do use them, but in practise they never really work out how you want them to.

For example, we're on vacant, defending. I throw a C4 above the doorway entering B from the hallway (therefore they do not see the C4 as they enter). My intention is to take out the bomb carrier and anyone covering him as they clear the room. But of course generally you need to be able to see the doorway in order to know when to hit it, and if you can see them - they can see you.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato
      "Whiskey, yet again, will have my babies." -TheSkudDestroyer

Comment

yeah in real life if you planted those c4 on top of the objective and it went it off wouldnt you techincally destroy it and therefore be a traitor? lol
        We're not retreating, we're advancing in another direction

Comment

ya that is what i dont get... why do you place like ten clays 1 foot from each other so that the opfor needs only one explosive device to clear the whole room full of clays!!!

why not push the defensive perimeter a little plant one clay, have your fire-team buddy watch your back as you then set your second clay for the next step of your perimeter....

what i also do not get is the people who complain about havening to watch the entire round when they run out as a sniper and try and get their kills..... do those snipers need to take a refresher course from TGU about sniping???

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I have an issue with the claymores as well. This sums up how much people actually pay attention in game. It's a common thing that happens EVERY time I play. Here it is:

I'm on defense. I call out where I'm going. When I get to that spot I stratigically plant a claymore, hiding it to the best of my ability. Then I find a good defensive spot to watch for enemies. Next, Joe Blow, who's frantically running around, plants a claymore right out in the open so when the enemy shoots it, my claymore will explode too. I've seen three or four planted all in the same spot before. HELLO people!

Sorry to rant but that bothers me when it happens. Some of the awareness going on is very limited at times.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X