Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diversion's and submissions, and guessing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diversion's and submissions, and guessing.

A good piece of tactics is when you use diversions, the tactics i usually use are these, i send out an even half of the team to one area, and the other half goes to another target area, say your playing SnD, what i would do is say, Ok, i want [player names] to go to [A or B], ill take [player names] and head to [A or B] and attack anybody on the way guys, move fast, and silent.

Now, a submission, this is a good tactic too, what people usually think is FORCING THEM TO SUBMIT when the word submission is used, WRONG. The trick to a good submission is surrounding a target area, and then causing the players in the target area to freak out, try hitting one or two of them with a weak gun, not to kill, to cause panic. When they run out, they get killed by the men waiting. That is a good submission.

Now, im going to talk about a good guess. This, is not for noobs to use, you have to KNOW YOUR MAP. Now, a good guess is all based on your current status, whether under fire, or totally clear, remember, no noobs using this please, you have to guess an area, say in the map Strike, you wait until all your enemies are dead, and they went for A, the probable way theyre going to go now is the alleyway, to b, if theyre a sniper. now if theyre a demolitions, or a LMG/SMG/Assault, theyre more likely to go to A, because of the firing capacity/silencers/deep impact/dead silence. The trick to getting hem, is TO KNOW YOUR MAP. That is the best tip i can provide for guessing.

Re: Diversion's and submissions, and guessing.

By the way, these are some of the best tactics around, if you dont like them, oh well.
    Ill make some noob tactics for you on demand, it should embarass you enough not to ask.
    Last edited by BlackHand; 06-23-2009, 02:16 PM.

Comment

i really do not understand what your second post is about....

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

That honestly, if you cant understand these, you shouldnt use them. Really, i mean seriously, you should be ashamed for something easier, its a cop-out.

Comment

The diversion tactic is always in common use. All tactics are a gamble unless you have the lovely UAV and the opposing force doesnt have jammer then you know troop concentration and best avenue of approach. Then again what can go wrong will go wrong. "In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable." Dwight D Eisenhower.
          Sorry I only play Hardcore!

Pain and suffering are inevitable, misery is not!

Comment

Nice quote, but try using these, you'll love them if you know how to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHand View Post
              That honestly, if you cant understand these, you shouldnt use them. Really, i mean seriously, you should be ashamed for something easier, its a cop-out.
              dude.... I UNDERSTAND THEM

what i was inferring to was the useless second post that you made belittleing people for not adhering to your tactics for server 1

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Heh, for those that DONT understand them, is why i put it. No offense mate.

Comment

Also, im just joking about that second post.

Comment

v.v

Comment

Blackhand, I have to tell you that your posts are incredibly condescending in tone and that's not really what we're all about here at TG. Most of the guys that play on server 2 are very experienced and while I think you are trying to be helpful, your posts come off as quite insulting to those of us that have played here a while. You did not invent any of the tactics you are espousing and they have all been used by CoD players (and many other games here at TG) before there even was a CoD:Modern Warfare. Honestly, you would do well spending a bit more time observing how the CoD vets play before you tell us how it's supposed to be done.

Thread closed.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X