A good offense.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good offense.

This is from the knowledge of Sun Tzu, one of the worlds greatest minds in tactics.
    (((This is Metaphorically))))
    When your enemy is in a river, dont engage him on his side, or he will flee
    , dont engage him when he is on YOUR side either, he will get more ferocious and strike back, attack when hes in the deepest part of the river, when he cannot flee, or attack.

Now, using this information for a CoD4 Tactic, or any game really, try killing your enemy in a spot he cant fire back into. Like a run-n-gun, where you can attack, but he cant do anything about it, lets go with the Crash map, find a good snipers position. Think of yourself as one of sun tzu's archers. He directs them to attack at a precise moment. Not like this, Fire, wait, wait wait wait, FIRE FIRE FIRE,wait, he will go in one fell swoop to eliminate the opponent, like when theyre unawares of an incoming attack. At the precise moment you have the advantage, USE IT. Now, that is a good offensive.

-Thanks Kampf, for asking me to write this, and you should read The Art of War, shame on you if you havent-

Re: A good offense.

There is a time and place for everything, exposing oneself is often the best way to an early demise. However the run-n-gun part I dont know about, but I do agree that sometimes just waiting until the actual assault takes place is the best time to engage. However in COD nothing is constant or guaranteed.
    Sorry I only play Hardcore!

Pain and suffering are inevitable, misery is not!

Comment

Mmh.

Comment

Another thing -

If you see a person enter a bombsite for example, and you are in a good spot, wait for the team to enter, while planting the planter cannot fire back, killing the whole team and dropping the bomb is better than killing the first man to walk through then allowing the rest of the team to retreat.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato
        "Whiskey, yet again, will have my babies." -TheSkudDestroyer

Comment

That is true. Good point.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed