Tactical flanking on WAW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical flanking on WAW

I like to use the flanking ability to "sandwich" the assaulting team when i'm on defense. usually i do this when only a few people are on server and then you can basically follow them till they walk into a a straight path with the only exit is where your buddies are and where you are. Then you can pick them off at your pleasure or wait and see if you missed one. It does require a lot of coordinating with team members because in a fight you can be in a crossfire and they might mistake you as a bad guy. I usually wait till i see a good 3-5 guys go one way then i take 1-2 buddies with me and come up behind them having either me or the other guy watch out back in case some of the enemy follow up behind us this is a way to tactically flank, surround, and decimate a enemy force.
    We're not retreating, we're advancing in another direction

Re: Tactical flanking on WAW

This can work very good but...they can wait and ambush your squad also. And another thing is one bomb site is usually left wide open, so there is some pitfalls as is with all plans. :icon20:

But this is what make the game so much fun.
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kin3 View Post
      This can work very good but...they can wait and ambush your squad also. And another thing is one bomb site is usually left wide open, so there is some pitfalls as is with all plans. :icon20:

But this is what make the game so much fun.
      I didnt mean take ALL of my buddies at the other bomb site and bring on the ambush! i never go down unless i mean to get shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief1122 View Post
        I never go down unless i mean to get shot!
        well you must mean it alot

Comment

i do i use myself as a spotter. if i die then dey over der... that one night though i killed their entire team singlehandedly!!! as birdie put it. luck was shining on chiefy's butt

Comment

cool strategy

Its good but if you want it to be better have a few people coming from behind as well so they cant run :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X