Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voip

Hy Gents

Last night on our TG server I noticed the request to use VOIPS.
    Normally I would be on our TS server so what gives here which do I do or is it both???

But then how do I use VOIP, I've only just loaded CoD4 up last night [UK] so is it a case of RTFM or can somebody be so very kind and direct me accordingly.

Thanks
    "I like a man who grins when he fights"
    Sir Winston Churchill

Re: Voip

z key to activate talking... in your options you can test it.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Ahh cheers mag50 thanks
      "I like a man who grins when he fights"
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

mainly we'd use TS for admin help, and congrats after a match (or taunts :row__642:)

VoIP in CoD is spot on usually, so long as folks stand by the comm SOP's. As the number of players grow in-game, it just never seems to be an issue when it comes to not having something more complex to keep things organized. But TS is there in case it's needed...

One thing I'd like to point out though is the VoIP can sometimes come off as quiet, so if you have a buddy and a few minutes, go give it a test and see if you need to crank up the volume so your voice comes over at a decent sound level (IE: something that can be heard over gunfights and environmental SFX, but not something that would be distracting)
        -

Comment

VOIP in COD4 does not work for me at all, for some reason. My mic is really, really soft when I test and others come in all broken up. Maybe its a firewall issue or something but its totally unusable for me.
          Do or do not, there is no try....
          -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

I can hardly hear other players talking, the game sounds are too loud in comparison. Theres no option to adjust specific sound levels either.

Comment

Well, there are two TS channels, one for each team, if the VOIP isn't working out :)
              -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X