PB Errors after install

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PB Errors after install

hey guys, im new to cod4 and just got it. I tried it online, figured i needed punkbuster and installed the PB setup v3.0 (installs latest pb update for games) and was wondering what else i need? i still get kicked after 2 minutes from PB protected servers. The error im getting is
    'too many session restarts' and before i had the init one... i know other had this problem and was wondering what they did to fix it.

Thanks

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Re: PB Errors after install

Did you try updating Punkbuster? I had similar problems on my initial install.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
      Did you try updating Punkbuster? I had similar problems on my initial install.
      installed the PB setup v3.0 (installs latest pb update for games)

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Hello Kulmar

Go see here>>>
        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/call-du...-problems.html

You'll see my EDIT in my 2nd post that says when I used the link as given by Coupon Clppr everything worked fine.
        I now keep it on my desktop for easy use in future.

PS I too had thought I had set it up correctly but it wasn't until I used Clips link that it worked.
        Odd I know but do give it a go.
        "I like a man who grins when he fights"
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

ya, i just deleted my PB folder, then reinstalled it completely and it works

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X