Iw3mp.exe Errror

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iw3mp.exe Errror

Hey guys, when I go to start up CoD4 multiplayer, after the first little window appears it cuts out and does a bit of a scan saying that theres an error with Iw3mp.exe. Just wondering how this can be fixed. And if worst comes to worst, unistall it, but how would/can I save my profile?

btw, the game works in singleplayer.

Re: Iw3mp.exe Errror

Earlier today I had unistalled my microphone driver I think, Which now I dont know how to get back. I thought since my mic wasnt working I would delete and install a new driver or soemthing. But how do I get that driver back now? Help. I also found through my searches to why the iw3mp.exe error that it has to do with the mic, without the driver or something it wont work. So im kinda screwed I think. I would love some help. Thanks

Comment

See if the microphone manufacturer has drivers you can DL from their website, or if you have a CD that has it.
      -F-

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/call-du...ggestions.html

Trigger I had the same problem as you. Click the link for your fix, as it is about four posts down from the top.

Happy Gaming.
        "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Re: Iw3mp.exe Error

Not to bring back and old thread,but the Title would prob be the same. When I load the Mods for our COD servers I get the iw3mp error and I also get another error that I can't see due to COD not responding. I do a fresh install and its fixed. I tried doing all the normal tricks. renaming the .asi, plugging in a mic, updating all drivers, rolling back some drivers. Nada..any idea?
          |TG-Irr|Victam=NS=

Comment

Check the mod folder for the file that needs to be changed.
            "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

It could be because I did eat yet today but, that doesn't make any sense. Maybe a little more specific as to what you mean might help me.
              |TG-Irr|Victam=NS=

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X