Stuck in safe mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in safe mode

Ok well as the thread is called, im stuck in safe mode. As funny as this is going to sound. ITS NOT ;)

Ok, i was playing on the modded server and when it switched maps it started DL'ing the map and i didnt want it cause it was a super low speed. So i Control alt and delete'd out and ended task. When i reopened the game i accidentally clicked run on safe mode. I turned the game off and restarted my computer. Then i clicked no dont run in safe mode and it was still stuck in safe mode. So if someone could help me out that would be great. Until then ill be in safe mode :(
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Re: Stuck in safe mode

did you reset your setting and they are saving? or is it constantly asking to be run in safe mod even time you start the game?

Comment

Nope all fixed. I just clicked on set to optimal settings at it fixed itself. Thanks anyway.:D
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Ah your game just reset itself to the most basic compliant state it could.
        This always happens to me.
        You just have to reset any setting you customized to what you had them before.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X