MOD maps problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOD maps problem

i recently bought a new pc - now i usually play cod 4 online on the new comp which means i gotta download all the mod maps -

i go 2 TG mod server to download maps and the speed it 12 kb/s which takes 1 hour 10 mins and i dont want it to take that long so -

i gotta usb memory stick, went to the old machine and put all mod maps on this USB memory stick -

i go put the maps on new machine and put them in activsion>cod 4> usermaps..

so when i went 2 TG mod server it still makes me download them

any solutions please ?
    IM AN EVIL SCOTSMAN AND HAMISH IS MY NAME !

Re: MOD maps problem

Be sure you are making a folder in the usermaps directory named after the map. Your file path will look something like this:

C:\Games\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\usermaps\mp_MapName\mp_mapname\

You would then place the .ff, .iwd, and any other files in the folder named after the map.

Hope this helps!

p.s. I changed the install directory to C:\Games for my install. If you used the default install location, it will probably be under Program Files\Activision\etc.

sigpic

Comment

allot the maps have changes etc to them ,I have had to download many again

I have seen you trying to connect over the last few days, I hope it works out for you so we can play

is there anyway he can download the latest maps from another source?

ACU Web| | |

Comment

done prob solved i was puting the usermaps in the wrong location cheers for help cap
        IM AN EVIL SCOTSMAN AND HAMISH IS MY NAME !

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X