Duplicate product code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplicate product code

Hello, I rushed back home after i bought this game in a local store about an hour ago. Try to install it, made my steam acc but when I enter the code attached to the back of the manual it says the code is allready in use by another steam account, any help on what i should do ?

Re: Duplicate product code

Which Call of Duty subtitle did you purchase?

Was it brand new or used?

Comment

I believe you will have to contact either Activision's or Infinity Wards customer support. They will most likely require proof that you purchased the game, so have your sales receipt handy.

I searched Activision's support for MW2 (I assume this is the game you bought) and found this. Apparently, Activision would have us believe that you are trying to attach your key code to two separate Steam accounts, instead of the possibility that someone stole or hacked your key code.

Good luck!

sigpic

Comment

well I have dealt with this problem with a buddy of mine, if you just bought it from the store take it back tell them that the disk is scratched. and they will give you a new one if its under a month from when you bought it. He ended up doing this 4 times. Bad keys every time.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X