MW2 Multiplayer Can't Find Matches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MW2 Multiplayer Can't Find Matches

I don't know if people who would know still check this or not, but here goes.

My brother and I have a number of games in the COD series for our 360. We mostly played against each other, but just recently got LIVE. We had been playing MW2 online for a week or two, but it suddenly stopped finding matches.

After we click into Multiplayer and ask it to find a certain type of game (we've tried all down the list) it ranks up the percentage of games it has looked into, but never finds even one game. The disc is in perfect condition, nothing happened to it. Single player works.

WaW and COD4 multiplayer are working just fine for us. Any ideas? I've searched on the internet some, but didn't come up with anything.

sigpic
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying
    something which is not everything it should be." Edgar Allan Poe

Re: MW2 Multiplayer Can't Find Matches

I know this is a little late so you may not see this but, if you have not already, try asking your question in the xbox section of the Console Gaming forum. They may be better able to help you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X